SaleCheapCigarettes - Bali payment SCAM!!!!

South Bend, Indiana 6 comments

I agree!Same thing happened to me...

they act like you did not pay and that you want something for nothing... I will NOT use them again!!!! They take advantage of our desire to make an order. This is unethical and if enough of us protest the fact they are doing this then they will no longer obtain monies from us...

With the way the economy is going (or not going) we (or at least I) cannot afford to pay for this product and NOT receive it...

I AM PISSED AND WILL NO LONGER TRY TO ORDER THRU BALIPAYMENT!!!I sent 2 orders (***...***) for a total of over 100.00 American dollars and to date since the beginning of August have NOT RECEIVED MY ORDERS!!!

Review about: Unethical Business Practices.

Comments

I ordered successfully from this site 4 times, but this last time, they are not shipping the order. They received payment and are keeping it, but claiming they did not receive it.

Sadly, this site went from reliable to scam in the past few months.

Buyer beware.

*** buyer... They think pay Kretek use credit card is easy today.

You're will criminal dude

Hi there,

Here's my story: I placed the order, then tried to pay using Alertpay, but nothing happened. I wrote a letter "to whom it may concern", and got an answer from "Gabriel" with very poor English, asking me to send the money through Western Union, WITHOUT mentioning the order of cigarettes...

Of course I did not pay to the middle of nowhere to an unknown entity without any reference to my order...

Be careful, people!

Please check our returned customer comments

just follow this link:

Customer Reviews:

Rosalie Bruce (Saturday, 17 July 2010)

Rating: 5

Ahhhh....I am smoking one of these lovely things right now. I placed my order only 9 days ago...fantastic service. I

Colton Ancell (Friday, 26 March 2010)

Rating: 5

Excellent customer service. Excellent product. Excellent timeliness... I can't say more about this. I was skeptical at first, did lots of research,

and finally placed an order. After shipping costs/card fees, you're only paying $4 a pack. About half as much as they were priced in the USA. I

ordered on March 19 and received my carton on March 26th. All of my emails were returned promptly, and my card was charged appropriately. The carton

came in almost perfect condition. The outer packs were a little crimped on the corners, but the others were in perfect condition. The smokes are fresh

and very smooth. I will definitely be ordering from this site again soon, and I encourage anyone interested in these delicious cigarettes to do the

same. Awesome job!

Catherine Beardshear (Wednesday, 17 March 2010)

Rating: 5

Just got my carton! Ordered them on the 6th! I live in Kansas too! I'm super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anthony villa (Monday, 08 February 2010)

Rating: 5

best cigs ever!!!! these beat any cigs in the WORLD!!! smooth,relaxing,and sweet...#1 cig ever made!!!!!!

Owen Wood (Tuesday, 22 December 2009)

Rating: 5

Djarum Blacks are the richest, fullest flavored clove out there - A fine replacement for people who liked Sampoerna Xtras before they changed the

blend a few years back to the quicker burning, less sweet product they are now.rnrnBlacks have a great flavored filter that leaves a sticky sweet

taste on your lips and a strong aroma to them when you light up. rnrnThey're long burning, but you want to be careful for stray sparks coming off the

cherry... I've got more than a few shirts with little pinhole burns in them : (rnrnI prefer these to any other kind of tobacco out there, and my first

transaction with www.salecheapcigarettes.com went so well, I'm returning to do more business.rnrnBefore the US Federal law passed, banning clove sales

in the US in September 2009, I was paying up to $10 a pack locally, with an all-time high price of $14 a pack... once in Montreal, and again in NYC,

so I am giddy as young school girl to cut my costs by nearly 80% and still be able to enjoy the brand that I, as an adult, choose to smoke.rnrnIt did

take almost 2 weeks for my first order to arrive, so plan on buying enough to get you by between orders.rnrnOh, and be prepared to have everyone and

everyone they know try to ***, beg, buy or steal these off you if you happen to enjoy stepping outside for a smoke when you're out on the town for a

drink like I do.rnrnRemember kids... It's illegal to sell these *in the US*, so go back to the barter system... I find that 2 Blacks (smokes, not

packs) will usually get me the drink of my choice.

mikie (Wednesday, 02 December 2009)

Rating: 4

Great stuff. Always popular at parties and relaxing after a nice dinner. ........................yep

Kaleb A. Warkentin (Sunday, 01 November 2009)

Rating: 5

They're awesome. They're the best cigs that I've ever had. They're relaxing, smoothe... just awesome.

stefan Aldridge (Saturday, 24 October 2009)

Rating: 5

how come its only 16? before it was 20. But anyways, these are the best, nothing tops this. Newport, malboro can go suck it.

James Redmond (Tuesday, 06 October 2009)

Rating: 5

Best cigarette ever.... I will not smoke anything other than Djarum Black,If I can't smoke a clove then i ain't smoking.....rnrn

J.R rn Las Vegas Nv.

Jonathan Gillispie (Thursday, 27 August 2009)

Rating: 5

I would have to say that after having one of these I never went back to smoking Reds. These are very worth the price they are listed at. I being a

smoker am very satisfied with Djarum Blacks. Everytime I go out and people see me smoking them, they always come to me and say thats smells good and

I say it tastes good too. Everyone seems to try and *** one off of you once they have experienced the Djarum Black!

Keric Pinckney (Sunday, 07 June 2009)

Rating: 5

Best taste and fullness of flavor that I ever tasted. Great with wine... or cognac. After smoking, one doesn't feel out of breath and sick among the

chest area. It's smooth and tastes elegant.

East Windsor, New Jersey, United States #210738

Huh?What are you talking about?

You agree with whom? About what? You know you're in the grocery section, right? What are they, candy cigarettes?

I guess they'd be safe, but $100 doesn't seem cheap. At any rate, just keep sending money to Bali.

I'm sure you'll get your order some day.

@Anthony, are you a native English speaker?If so, I think you just had a stroke.

I am still not understand...so why I still get my package from them...

This is the Bali Payment issue maybe...I am not use Bali Payment but AlertPay.

View more comments

SCAM!!! SaleCheapCigarettes/BaliPay/Langit Bali

Saint Louis, Missouri 22 comments

To those you may be thinking about ordering CLOVE cigarettes from SaleCheapCigarettes/ Bali Pay/Langit Bali....

DO NOT USE THEM!

I placed an order over a month ago. SaleCheapCigarettes INSISTS that they have NOT recieved payment from Bali Pay/ Langit Bali, and Bali insists that the National Australia Bank is holding their funds.

I have recieved emails from "Fian" at Bali pay stating that the bank has their money tied up. "Gabriel" at SaleCheapCigarettes says that "Fian" is his boss. Bali Pay shows as being owned by Langit Bali. Therefore they are both employees of Langit Bali. However, when I told them I was going to target Langit Bali about the situation..., they became very irrational, and would not listen to what I was saying.

DO NOT ORDER FROM ANY Clove cigarette stores in Indonesia, and DO NOT use Bali Pay/ Langit Bali if you want to see your money again.

Review about: Clove Cigarettes.

Comments

ATTENTION For All Of CLOVE STORE!

Please do not do anything business with this bellow customer, especially on credit card transaction, because the buyer will take your product and the money back.

Potential Charge-back Buyer!

Company: NoRespect Racing

Full name : Shelby Younker

Address : 266 Jinks Trail

City : Ligonier

State/Region : PA

Zip : 15658

Phone : 7242384791

Bad buyer... Be carefully...

I found this site after I ordered and I was worried. However my package arrived today, a little crumpled, but they were indeed exactly what I ordered, and in less than a week after I confirmed payment. :grin

Please beware with this bellow buyer and ever don’t busniess with this customer:

Full name : Stephanie Kilburg

Address : 10643 Glenoaks Blvd.

City : pacoima

State/Region : CA

Zip : 91331

Phone : 818-899-8818

If you have made one mistake then you will get lot of trouble, really bad customer and she never wont discuss with you.

Please beware with this bellow buyer and ever don't busniess with this customer:

Full name : Stephanie Kilburg

Address : 10643 Glenoaks Blvd.

City : pacoima

State/Region : CA

Zip : 91331

Phone : 818-899-8818

Jesus: What have I done?I feel like a geriatric patient.

I ordered from clovecigarettes in Indonesia...it has been in US Customs since 05/12/11. Has anyone really ever received their orders via usps this year/month?

what a waste.a $320.60 lesson for me.

Full name : Laurah Jurca

Address : 8916 English Saddle Lane

City : Charlotte

State/Region : NC

Zip : 28273

Phone : 704-618-3974

Scamming Artist...The buyer will made trouble with your credit card transaction and remember the buyer is never read and agree with the website Terms and Condition.

Bad buyer... Stay away from this Buyer and be careful for all vendor with the address above.

CiggsCoffee

Deeply sorry for your badluck!

It might not be an appropriate place to ad but we at www.ciggscoffee.tk offers secure payments method such as paypal to provide comfort and safety during transaction. I am also a member of Clove Addicts Community at Livejournal :)

Best regards

where is a honest place tp purchases clove cigs

#220527

Dear All Cigarettes Seller:

Buyer Name: Debbi Reeves

Address : 1020 Blue Spruce Ridge Way, Tillamook, OR, 97141, United States

Email: debbi.reeves@dishmail.net

Please do not allow this buyer shopping with you... You will get the big trouble and highrisk for clove cigarettes business except you get cash from her.

#219156

repeat performance with me as well

shame to the dishonest and unethical

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

money stolen will forever be tainted

Bindi or who are you that I am not understand with your problem but you start to make trouble with clove smoker. I paid 2 cartons on Salecheap five days ago use AlertPay seams never have trouble, djarum black at my lips now and I plan to reorder tommorow.

This bellow is our last conversation with this writer or Bindi.

From: SaleCheapCigarettes.com [mailto:info@salecheapcigarettes.com]

Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 5:02 PM

Subject: RE: Order

WE NEVER HAVE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR MONEY IS NOT HERE.

DOES NO BODY WANT STOLEN YOUR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY…

WE DON”T HAVE YOUR PAYMENT… PLEASE GO AHEAD… YOU”RE SICK

WHAT… PLEASE GO AHEAD TELL WORLD WIDELY… YOU TALKIING TO MUCH…

I WILL WAIT YOUR ACTION…

Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 4:56 PM

Subject: Re: Order

HA! I DID pay you THROUGH Bali, which is owned by your home office, and thus is part of the same company! You think I am just going to let this go, and go away? When the company you work for has stolen MY MONEY???? You can believe what ever you wish, but it still remains that I am either owed the product I ordered, or my money refunded! AND YES! I still have my electronic reciept from BALI stating that I had sent payment. Of course, I have been noticing on various web boards that there are many others who now realize the SaleCheapCigarettes, along with all the sister clove cigarette companies, and Bali Pay/ Langit Bali is all about Scamming people out of their money. A shame. Because for a while there, you all actually had people believeing you were a ligit business. If in fact Langit Bali/Bali Pay and their cigarette stores have decided to scam people for their money because the USA government has banned sales WITHIN the states, your company is taking it out on the wrong people. Your customers do not deserve to be treated this way, and you know that in your heart. It's amazing what money does to blackin ones heart against doing what is right. So, yeah. Sit there and laugh. You and your company owners will get what is coming to you. One way or the other. And as for you "Gabriel", well.... I hope you get what you deserve too. SHAME ON YOU FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE CUSTOMERS WHO TRUSTED YOU!

Sent: Sat, Nov 20, 2010 4:29 pm

THIS MEAN YOU NEVER PAID US

Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 5:30 AM

NOT YET

Sent: Sat, Nov 20, 2010 12:00 am

DO YOU RECEIVE TRACKING CODE OR NOT

Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 1:57 PM

Subject: Re: Order

WHAT???? I have simply asked a question. I have paid for a product, and I wanted to know whether you have recieved the money for the order yet. Is that so hard to comprehend? Since I have not cancelled the order, as a paying consumer I have a right to ask whether you have recieved payment from Bali, and if the order has been sent yet. I had asked nicely for a very simple question. Yes?, or No?

Sent: Thu, Nov 18, 2010 6:08 pm

WHAT???

Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 6:19 AM

Hello Gabriel,

Has there been any news about whether you have recieved payment for my order yet?

Thanks

Sent: Tue, Oct 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Subject: RE: Order

yup...I have same issue with you that my last order for $200 gone with Bali payment.

I replace with the new one and paid use money order and you must believe it that only takes 5 days the order delivery to my doorstep.

Thank you James and I will bought from you soon

Dear All Clove Seller,

I will not suggested you allow for buyer with name Bindy Wuertenberg purchase through your store.

Bindy E Wuertenberg

827 Parkcrest Dr.

Apt. B

Saint Charles, MO

63301

United States

You will get the huge problem with her.

Trust us that this girl do not read your terms and Condition and potential Chargeback buyer.

Yep same thing happened to me with Clovecigarrettesstore.com everything was fine before, I had ordered twice from them once for $60, then $170 and my last one for $220...The last transaction is where the problem happened!

It has been a NIGHTMARE! Save your money by going somewhere else...

Whenever you see Balipayment decline...I'm making a point to try and shut them down!!!!

Why you not claim through MasterCard... That is easy dude....

You could chargeback and clove cigarettes will destroyed soon.

I have been waiting for resolve of my order from clovecigarettesstore.com from October 2010.

They took my money, via Mastercard through Balipayment.com

They are telling me the same thing as you!.

I now have had more than $140 stolen & no product!

I am getting the same type of "form" responses as you-from clovecigarettesstore.

I just want my money or my product!

I lost my almost $50 to Bali October 5th, 2010.Never got any response from Bali at all and only got the same BS about the payment not being released to the merchant, clovesigarettestore.com.

The merchant responded twice and then shortly after my third email there were several natural disasters in the general area. I have no way of knowing if the clovecigarettestore.com store is physically located near the devastation but I haven't heard from the merchant since.

My bank tells me that since Bali is a third party payor the bank can't dispute the charge.Basically I got ripped off and will consider it a miracle if I ever see my package.

I understand that Salecheap or Langit bali not did any mistake on this issue.

You order never delivery because they don't have your money correct? so they responsible to contact Bali Pay to refund you.

That is good job by Salecheapcigarettes as the cigarettes seller.

I am disagree with you dude... I think this is general problem because I have read the Bali Payment user that almost of them have the trouble.

I bought 2 cartons of Black is just arrived on 5 days ago this is fantastic just need a week delivery to my home.

Please don't hurt the clove store again that is enough from the government no need us.

#208128

Sadly, this is a new occurance as I have worked with Salecheapcigarettes for some time know and have been using BaliPay successfully for several months. However, I just had a several hundred dollar order be "held by the bank" as well. I don't hold SaleCheapCigarettes responsible as they have been communicative with me, but BaliPay has never answered my phone calls or emails.

I have filed a claim with my bank and reported the issue to them.

BindiCo
Palmyra, Michigan, United States #206744

I told them that I was going to report them to econsumer.gov, and have contacted the bank. I am still waiting to hear from both places. I have also threatened a law suit again SaleCheapCigarettes/BaliPay/LangitBali. This was the emails sent:

Bindi

Lol… You cannot push us… That’s no problem and we don't care who of your target… please go ahead.

We cannot feel anything again because our money or Langit Bali $1,2 million still held by Bali Payment and we have already fight with all customer if still blaming us.

Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 12:30 PM

Gabriel,

The reason why I have targeted Langit Bali is because Fian who said she is your boss, and also works for Bali Pay ( When I wrote to Bali Pay...she was the person who responded) told me that Langit Bali was Bali Pays home office. Why would she tell me that Langit Bali was Bali Pays home office? And how can it be that she is your boss if she works for Bali Pay, and Langit Bali is not her boss. This makes no sense. If she is your boss, and Salecheapcigarettes is run by Langit Bali, then she must work for both Langit Bali and Bali Pay. In which case, they are related.

This is where there is the confusion.

As i previously stated, I do not intend at this very moment to go through with the charges. I am waiting to hear back from the National Australia Bank. I have contacted econsumer.gov however, and they are tryting to find out where my funds have gone as well. As for the law suit..., I will only push it if The National Australia Bank, and econsumer.gov are not able to find any reason for the missing funds.

I know you are angery because it feels like I am attacking you. I am not attacking you. I am pushing your companies to answer for the lost funds. There is no reason for the money, which was verified by my bank as "PAID" on October 4, 2010, to be missing. Or sitting somewhere. The only thing that would make sense is if Bali Pay, or Langit Bali, or Salecheapcigarettes were already under investigation for a problem, and therefore your accounts with National Australia Bank are frozen.

If that is true.... then Bali Pay had no right to accept funds from anyone until they have their issue with the bank cleared.

How would you feel if it was you who has lost $116.00 for a order, and no one can give you a decent answer as to where the money is??

I am not blaming you, or Fian directly. I do understand that you only work for the companies. HOwever, your companies must be held accountable for not following good business practices.

If Bali Pay was having trouble...., they should have told all vendors they work with, that they could not accept payments at this time so that people could pay a different way. If I had known that Bali Pay was going to be trouble...., I would have gone through the trouble of paying through Western Union, which is more difficult but perhaps more trustworthy.

So please, understand that it is NOT YOU. But I do feel I have a right to find out where my money went, and/ or why it has disappeared. SOMEONE has got to have answers as to where it is, and why it is not being sent to salecheapcigarettes, or back to my Mastercard.

YOU have ALWAYS provided very good service. And I have been grateful for that, Gabriel.

Sent: Fri, Oct 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Hello Bindi,

I knew that you not blaming me but why you use the name of Langit Bali that is same with us.

Langit Bali is our master company and different with Bali payment.

Currently we never fear if you want to report who is but is not good that you sent copy on your letter like to blackmailed us although we knew that you law cannot touch us.

If you include the name of Langit Bali on your letter that we never think twice to against you.

I think we cannot always reply you of this trouble and please go ahead if you think that is the best for you.

Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 3:35 AM

Gabriel,

I am NOT blaming you... I am blaming Bali Payment. Fian said that Langit Bali was their home office. So that is why I am blaming them. I am NOT blaming you.

If you feel you must report my name, that is fine. But I am NOT blaming you, or SalecheapCigarettes. I understand you did not get payment, and therefore cannot send my order.

I sent the inormation to you so you would know what is being done. It was not meant to say that it is you I am blaming.

I hope this helps.

Sent: Fri, Oct 29, 2010 6:14 am

Subject: RE: Order

The bad business practice is not from us but from Bali Payment… why you still not understand and please go ahead with your action.

Please note: That fine.. I will look at how can you process against us and I will not think twice with your statement… I will sent or listing your profile to all public forum and report you to Jenkins Act, Tobacco Tax Administrator and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF/ATB) that you the one of our customer.

Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 6:05 PM

Greetings Gabriel,

I have sent a copy of this letter to Fian at Bali Payment. I wanted you to have a copy so that you are aware of what is being said, and done about this situation. I appreciate the fact that you have always continued to reply to my questions, and have had the patience to try and explain the issues to me. However, something is not right. I do not know who is at fault, but this problem should not be happening. If Bali was having trouble with their bank, they had no right to continue to accept payments from people ..., stating that the payments had been "Approved", and would be sent to vendors within 24 hours. That is very bad, and shady business practices.

Unless something happens within the next 48 hours....., an investigation is being arranged, and I am launching a law suit against Langit Bali.

I just thought you would want to know what is going on.

Thank you , Gabriel.

Bindy Wuertenberg

This is a copy of the message sent to Fian at BAli Payment:

Fian,

I have contacted the National Australia Bank in Victoria, AU and they said that my money was transfered to Bali Payment on October 5th, 2010.

I do not know what is going on, but I do know that whatever it is, it is not right. The money needs to be sent IMMEDIATELY to the vendor. I have lodged a complaint, and I am pressing charges against Langit Bali for 1 Million US dollars, in damages.

My complaint was lodge with econsumer.gov, at both their Australian, and Indonesian branches. They are currently starting an investigation at both locations to find the funds. Not just mine, but apparently there have been many complaints lodged against Langit Bali due to peoples money disappearing. I am not the only one.

If I get word from you, or Salecheapcigarettes within the next 48 hours that my order has been shipped, OR the full amount of $116.00 US has been charged back to my Mastercard ...., I will drop my charges. However, be aware that I intend to follow through with the complaint, and law suit against Langit Bali if I do not hear from Bali Payment, or Salecheapcigarettes, stating that my order has been shipped...., and a tracking number is provided as proof.

I am sorry that it has had to come to this. However, whether Langit Bali is directly responsible or not ....., it is stated on my verification/ email "reciept" that my payment had been recieved, and "Approved". And that the vendor would be notified of payment within 24 hours. My bank shows that payment went through and was accepted from "BALI PAYMENT" on October 4th, 2010.

If Bali Payment uses the National Australian Bank for their banking......., this issue is between Bali Payment and their bank, and is not the responsibility, nor concern of customers. If Bali Payment cannot provide a service because of issues dealing with their bank...they have NO RIGHT taking money from customers, UNLESS Bali Payment has the funds on hand to cover transfer to vendors.

This is bad, and shady business practices. It screams FRAUD to people. If in fact others as well as myself have had money taken as payment through Bali Payment, and Bali Payment KNEW about the issue with their bank...., they had no right to continue to take payments from people until the issue was cleared up.

I hope to hear from you, or the vendor within 48 hours stating that my order has been shipped, and a tracking number is provided......., OR my funds have been returned to my Mastercard. Otherwise I will have no choice but to follow through with my law suit through econsumer.gov.

Regards,

Bindy Wuertenberg

CC: Gabriel - Salecheapcigarettes.com

Sent: Fri, Oct 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Hello Bindi,

Thank you for contacting us and please go ahead with your report.

Langit Bali is our master company not Bali Payment and Fian is my boss

All of payment through Bali pay was held by the bank to investigation before release to Bali Pay then forward to us.

Not only you that everybody frustrated with this situation.

We cannot do much for further because our funds $1,2 million still held by them.

No… problem if you do not want order with us gain because on clove cigarettes business everything possible and move fast.

Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 10:01 PM

Gabriel,

I have continued to try and talk to "Fian" at Bali Payment. It seems that everyone is handing the blame to others. You say Bali hasn't paid you yet, Bali says the Australian bank has the funds. However, my payment went to "BALI PAY".

Perhaps salecheapcigarettes needs to think about finding another way of accepting payment for overseas cllients. Obviously, Bali Payment is unreliable, and untrustworthy.

They can not be reached by telephone either. Is this all becoming a scam?

I am feeling very frustrated and angry. I have no more patience, or understanding.

There is no good reason why an order should take this long to recieve.

I have told Bali Payment that I would be reporting them to the Federal Bureau of Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Criminal Investigations

here in the states.

I am saddened to think I had a reliable way of attaining my clove cigarettes, only to find that I have been scammed out of my money.

I suppose that means I can no longer order from salecheapcigarettes either.

To: BindiCo@aol.com

Sent: Thu, Oct 7, 2010 8:05 pm

Hello Bindi,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have inform you that your order has been packaging and pending to be ship

because we still waiting your payment clearly from Bali Payment.

I will suggested you contacting Bali payment because your money still with

them.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

From: BindiCo@aol.com [mailto:BindiCo@aol.com]

Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 8:42 PM

Subject: Order

Hi Gabriel...

I was just wondering if you had recieved my payment through Bali yet?

I hadn\'t heard anything, or recieved a tracking number so I thought I would

check with you.